Overview of Position
Our growing firm is looking for a talented individual who is motivated, displays a high level of integrity, and demonstrates a proven track record of success in an advisory and leadership capacity. Each client engagement is unique and requires a custom solution. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who possesses a forward-thinking mindset.
This position will also work with other portfolio companies of Opus Consulting Group including Opus Ventures and Nucleus One.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities within this position are listed below, but not limited to those listed:
- Assess client needs based on a firm’s strategy, organizational structure and management to provide objective advice
- Review internal client company data such as financial statements, payroll information, or existing computer systems
- Outline the scope of the work and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Cultivate a trusting advisory relationship with clients exhibiting the highest level of integrity and trust
- Work to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees as a result of the consulting project outcomes
- Take on industry sector research and identify specialty skill gaps
- Develop business plans or plans for strategic growth and provide reporting
- Develop recommendations and implementation plans to effectively communicate and induce organizational change
- Any other tasks as required by client engagement or firm management
Qualifications / Skills and Abilities
- 3 + years’ experience in a professional business environment preferably in a professional services and/or consulting role
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or other business-related field (advanced degree such as MBA preferred)
- Experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint or comparable software
- Ability to create and manage budgets, financial plans and similar
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Solid research capability, analytical and technical skills
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to direct others while managing the demands of an ever-changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills in an entrepreneurial setting
- Proven ability to perform accurately, ethically, and in a timely manner
- Detailed oriented; proven organizational and problem-solving ability
- Flexible and able to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently and able to interface with many different clients / teams in different locations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must
About Nucleus One
From our offices in New England, we help clients nationwide navigate the complex and evolving challenges of starting and operating a cannabis business.
Our management team includes seasoned business leaders with experience within and outside of the cannabis industry. Together, we provide the knowledge and resources you need to reach your business goals and stay in compliance with state laws.
We keep your project on track, leverage our business network and do the heavy lifting while you focus on your products and your goals.
- Extended time sitting, standing, walking, and reaching; Close visual focus required
- May spend extended periods operating a desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the phone, and in writing
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
- Ability to travel to multiple locations with reliable transportation
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us in PDF format via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position offers employee benefits.