Nucleus One is proud to present Nucleus One Cannabis Sessions, an event featuring unique insights into the cannabis industry. Join us for an afternoon of insights into the cannabis industry and network with industry experts. This inaugural session will focus on The Emerging Maine Market and will include panels from various industry professionals discussing their experiences with the following topics:
- Licensing & Business Planning
- Accounting, Financing & Taxes
- Market & Sales Analytics
The legal marijuana market in the United States is experiencing unprecedented growth that represents a huge business opportunity at all levels of the value chain, from cultivation to retail. As Maine begins to issue adult-use marijuana licenses in 2020, adult-use marijuana sales are bound to boom in the following years. As competition grows, effective business planning and proper financial management will be essential to any operator’s success in this highly regulated, capital intensive industry.
Join us on March 19 from 1.00pm to 5.30pm at O’Maine Studio, 54 Danforth Street in Portland, Maine.
Full Price is $50. Use promo code N1EARLYBIRD until February 29 to get 30% off.
- Erik Gundersen – Director of The Maine Office of Marijuana Policy
- Hannah King – Attorney at Drummond Woodsum LLP
- John Sprague – Partner at Ed Davis Co.
- Steve Monacelli – Director of Restivo Monacelli LLP
- Kate Senzamici – Manager at BDS Analytics
- Ed Keating – Chief Data Officer at Cannabiz Media
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors: